Saturday, 25 June 2016

My Morning Weekend Skincare Routine

My Morning Weekend Skincare Routine 


In the weekdays I still pay lots of attention to my skin but I only add in moisturizer as I'm often in a rush to school.  In the weekends I can relax a bit more and add cleansers to my routine and also serums.  I use a range of different beauty brands for different products but my favorites come from Origins and their products are just amazing.  



Face Wash
I love the fresh feeling of having a face wash which is then rinsed off with cool water.  I like to use Olay Refreshing Facial Cleansing Gel 150ml £2.69 from Boots.  It lasts for a good amount of time and helps me to wake up from the mornings.  It has Cucumber and Aloe Vera extracts which helps with maintaining smooth skin.
Cleanser
Cleansers help with cleansing the whole of my face and they can smell really nice like the one I buy from Origins.  This one is really good and I think it's one of the best I've ever come across.   It's recommend for dry skin but I think its works for all skin types: Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask With Green Tea, Spriulina and Spinach Origins 70ml £32.00
Toner 
I like to use Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner 200ml £2.69.  I use a cotton wool ball to apply this on my face.  I sometimes skip this step but it doesn't really matter as long as I incorporate it in some of my routines.
Serum
I like to use the Canadian Vitamin C Natural and Organic Serum £49.99.  It's really expensive but because it's organic it doesn't have chemicals in the product.  I'm slowly trying to find organic and natural beauty skincare products so that I don't have any chemicals in my body.
Moisturizer
I use Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Shine Control Day Moisturizer £3.59.  The ingredients in this are good for the skin but now I'm trying to find an organic and natural one on the internet.
Eye Cream
I used Tinted Wonder Eye Cream Balance Me £20.  It's really good and I think using eye cream from a really young age helps prevents wrinkles.  It's also tinted so comes in a skin kind of colour so acts like my light concealer.  
This is basically my skincare routine for my Saturdays and Sundays x
Byeeeex

No comments:

Post a Comment